Sunday, March 24, 2013

Adblock: The best and worst browser extension

Image Credit: http://adblockplus.org/

*QUICK REVIEW* Adblock, is a very interesting extension. It works extremely well, and I can't think of anytime I'd ever had a problem with it. I used to really enjoy Adblock, until I found out exactly what it did. When you use Adblock on your favorite websites for a better browsing experience, you're taking revenue away from them. You're taking away the revenue they use to keep their site running. It may not seem like much if only one person is using it, but millions of people are using it. This could end up damaging some websites to the point where they have to shut down. I have stopped using Adblock after realizing this, and maybe now you will too.

                                                                                                                      -Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment